Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wow! It has been Jan since I posted. That should tell you I am doing fairly well. I was encouraged by a nephew to update. Today I played 18 holes of golf. I am very tired but excited to be out on the course. I am still taking pain medication. Actually it is for pain that still exists from radiation and also my arthritis in my knees and back.
I have an appt in April with my radiation oncologist and a colonoscopy in May. (I scheduled the prep on our 35th wedding aniversary. How stupid was that).
I have started attending a cancer support group. I am trying to be a supporter rather than supportee. However, in this group it works both ways. In April I will be attending a camp for adult cancer survivors. I am excited the weather has started getting better. We have had so much snow and cold this year with no breaks. Usually we have a day or two that is warm enough to get outside and/or play golf. But this winter there was nothing. Today we were in the 60's although windy and tomorrow is supposed to be 73. I hope everyone is doing well. I am continually getting a little stronger. I am still healing. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment