Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dear Santa Claus

Dear Santa Claus, For Christmas I would like a full head of hair.
Well, now you all know my Christmas wish. Other things I have recently discovered my nails are acting like they may all fall out. After doing some research I think I may keep them but they will be really ugly for about 6 months. I have also had a relapse of chronic urticaria. Right now I am not planning on seeing the doc as the last one put me on so many drugs the chemo would look like childs play. If it hasn't gotten any better by the time I have my chemo oncologist appt I will talk to her about it.
We ran all over Hot Springs and Little Rock today shopping and just looking around. It was fun but tiring. Mel then took me to my favorite place in Hot Springs to eat. Tomorrow we have a tee time but it is supposed to start raining tonight and continue through tomorrow. My guess is we won't play. Friday is supposed to be cold so I don't know if I want to play or not. Mel is now calling me "Curly" and I am telling him to be careful and not mess my hair whenever I get the chance. For those of you that haven't seen my hair I have a very thin hair Julius Caesar look. I hope everyone is having a good week. KTPC Love

No comments:

Post a Comment