Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In Hot Springs Village

We arrived Sunday after finishing getting everything we could off the hardwood floors. If I haven't mentioned it, while we are on this trip we are getting our hardwood refinished. Since about 75% of the house is hardwood it was a big job to get everything off the floors. We ended up leaving about 8 pieces we simply couldn't move ourselves.
Yesterday we played a course called DeSoto. I had not played it before and it was a pretty course very playable course. Unfortunately last week they had over 8 inches of rain so it was cart paths only. I debated whether to even try to play but I talked to the friends we were playing with and they said this was a pretty flat course. So I gave it my best try. I played 16 out of 18 holes. I sat out 15 and 16. A par 4 which had a huge hill and a par 5. So I think that was probably more than I played about a month ago on cart paths only.
Today we are playing Cortez. It also is supposed to be fairly flat. I will find out in a few minutes if we are still on cart paths only. Tomorrow we are taking the day off to go into Hot Springs and maybe Little Rock. We may end up not playing on Thursday because there is a 60% chance of rain. We are scheduled to play with our friends on Friday and I'm not sure what we will do on SAt. We can't go back until Sunday because of our floors. Hope everyone is having a good week. KTPC Love

No comments:

Post a Comment