Friday, October 9, 2009

Back from Arkansas

Hello from the wet region of Missouri. We had the same weather in Arkansas and therefore we got to play golf one day out of 4. It was scheduled to rain there today all day so we decided to come home early. The course we did play was nice but tough.
I didn't realize when I had hair that I have 2 birth marks right on the inside of the scalp line. They are little but there. My hair has grown just enough now to cover them up. My hair is growing however I really can't tell it is getting any thicker and it is really thin. Mel thinks it is but I think he is just trying to be nice about it. Anyway this week we will be home. Hopefully it will quit raining sometime. I was told we were predicted for 9 inches of rain over the last 3 days. Our back yard looks like a pond. Many people with basements are having flooding problems.
Hope you have a dry weekend and I'll check back in later. KTPC Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment