Friday, November 13, 2009

OWEE OWEE AGAIN

The pain killers wore off at about 2 pm. Wow. This is as bad if not worse as when I had the tumor removed. I am not sitting for more than about 2 minutes. Last night I tried my faithful tramadol and it didn't touch the pain. I waited a couple of hours and went to the percocet. I did cut them in half as I can't take hydrocodone and percocet is oxycodone with tylenol. They make me very sleepy but they do take care of the pain. (not enough to want to sit) I started today with a percocet and this afternoon took a tramadol with tylenol (as my internest had told me I could). It seems to be kicking in pretty good. The tramadol I don't get sleepy or have any side effects. So I will probably take those during the day and the percocet at night. Now you all know my drug history.
I have been receiving emails from all over. I can't help but worry the congrats may be too soon with the biopsy results still out but I'm still praying for the best. I did get good news today that my pap was clear. If you don't remember the surgeon told me these cancer cells are the same ones for cervical cancer so I will have to be very careful to get paps every year. I'll keep you posted on how the sitting is going. My love to all

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear the positive news! We will continue to pray for you and with you! Please have Mel give you a big hug from Art and me! Pop is doing well. Looking forward to seeing him soon. Keep us posted! Loads of Love...dorrie

    ReplyDelete