Thursday, November 12, 2009

Praise the Lord

Back from the hospital. All signs as of now, cancerous anal tumor is gone. We won't receive word on the biopsies until end of November. Also to make news even better, the mass that was seen in the colon is gone and the surgeon was able to remove the polyp this time. Right now all I have set is another colonoscopy in 6 months. I cried for 3 minutes when I found out I had cancer. I can't quit crying now. Go figure.
Biggest problem is I can't sit again. They numbed my rear so I can't imagine what it is going to feel like when the painkiller wears off. But I did get a prescription for percocet so I could be real happy tonight. That's ok though. I have been through this before.
I'm going to close I am exhausted. Thank you for all of your prayers. We will keep praying for the biopsies to come out clean. Love to all Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment