Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hello everyone,
Each day I go through I get closer to the day of knowing something. I am very nervous about this. I have made some great strides though in the process. I am not wearing a hat any longer (unless it is cold). I sang with the choir for the first time in a long time this last Sunday. I got to thinking I had better do this while I can since I may be looking at more surgery before too much longer. My hair still has a long way to go. But I look one step better than bald.
I also have had an article written about me and my plight. If you want to read it go to www.mowomensga.org on the right will be November newsletter or news and views. Click on that. When that comes up scroll down through all the tournament results until you start seeing articles about our members. Karen Johnson article is very interesting and so is the Sandy Zahner article. Enjoy. This is a great organization and I'm very proud to be apart of it.
I am really not looking forward to the prep on Wednesday (next) as I still have a tad of soreness from everything else. Well, it will be interesting to say the least. I have a doc appt tomorrow for a pelvic. Who knows what that will be like since it was burnt up along with everything else down there. Next Monday I have an appt to get my port flushed and blood work done for the oncologist. And then the dreaded prep on Wed. How fun life is!! Enjoy KTPC Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment