Saturday, June 27, 2009




Hello everyone,
First I want to say I am extremely impressed with the number of followers and comments I am getting. I read everyone and appreciate them all. You are great!
I did get scheduled for the port on Tuesday. I appreciate everyone who has given me advice and help. I have a friend who has a sister that works in the surgery waiting room, and another friend who is a nurse anaesthesiologist. Both have given me comfort in what they have said.


The chemo/radiation now may get moved. The radiation doc didn't know the chemo doc was going to be out of town on the 6th when I am now supposed to start. So they have to coordinate again. Always something. I'M READY! I hope that accounts for something!


Went out to eat and tent theatre last night and in the process Scott's shiba inu ( see second pic) decided to eat our house. Cute dog (like to kill dog). So at 7:30 this morning I'm digging out the house specs to find where the builder bought the trim so we can replace what Sheka decided to eat. By 8:30 I'm painting trim board. Now I have to ask one of our wood working friends to cut the pieces. While I painted the trim board I also touched up where the other sweet dog (Keely) has scratched the back door to get in. She doesn't bark she just scratches and looks forlorn. The best of them all is my own dog Maggie who I will post a pic later. She is a min dachshund who doesn't bother anyone or anything. (Well, except squirrels).
Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing weekend. I'm going to start back to work. My love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment