Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It is 96 degrees and not even noon yet. I got to play 9 holes and held up fairly well. I was lucky that my good friends at the golf course were kind enough to push me ahead of a lot of groups so I could tee off over an hour earlier than what I was scheduled. Thanks guys...
What's that? What did I shoot? Well, considering today is the 14th day since major surgery I don't think a 40 is so bad do you? For those of my Millwood golfing buddies reading this I was over the green on number 7 in 2. (For the rest of you it is a par 5 for ladies). I really wanted to keep playing but I knew I would only last another 2-3 holes at the most with the heat and the back side is a lot hotter than the front side since there is less shade. I don't envy Melvin still being out there.
So I will rest this afternoon and then eat a meal of prime rib tonight in preparation for the PET scan tomorrow. (That is what they said to do I just can't have the baked potato or bread).
If you have problems leaving comments or just don't want to please feel free to just email me. This will be my only contact with a lot of my long distance family and friends. Which I may top the long distance part as I have a nephew in Saudi following my "trek". Thanks Martin.
Again. love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment