Friday, September 25, 2009

home from tournament

Hi Everyone, I got home last night about 7 really exhausted. Went to bed early and I have taken a nap already and may take another one before I have to leave for my next golf outing. I did pretty well but only with the good fortune that I was working with some very nice people. The director of golf at Winghaven in St. Louis was kind enough to give my partner and I a handicap flag for the tournament. The carts had been designated to stay on cart paths only, as they had 3-4 inches of rain right before we came up. The handicap flag allowed us to go out on the fairway if it looked dry enough to support a cart. Without that I would have only been able to play about 1/2 the holes maybe a few more as we played the practice round without one and I had to quit after about 12 holes. So I did get through the tournament though exhausted and of course being so tired started showing the third day of the round but that's ok because I had a great time seeing all my friends and I had a great time with my partner.
I had the most exciting thing happen while I was gone. I discovered that hair has started growing again under my arms. You can imagine the expression on my friends face when I ran excitedly up to her and said, "Guess what guess what?" I've got hair under my arms. At which she replied, " You know Rose, it just doesn't take much to excite you these days." Of course that is an indication the hair on my head is starting to grow again. Yea!!
I will keep you posted on how things go this afternoon and tomorrow (part two of the tournament) and I hope everyone has a great weekend. KTPC My love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment