Thursday, September 17, 2009

Played today with the ladies. Shot an 82. I did reach a par 5 in 3 for the first time. I am starting to find out a little more what I need to hit and actually starting to be able to hit a little less with my shorter irons. I think part of it may be I'm starting to get my timing back after not having played all summer. I plan on playing tomorrow and then resting as I have a tournament in St. Louis on Tues-Thurs. It is a scramble tournament so there won't be as much pressure plus as my partner said we are purely playing for grins and giggles. I will touch base with everyone before I leave for St. Louis. KTPC Love to all

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ms. Rose: Can't wait to see you next week. Sounds like Pat and I better have our A-game with us, as it sounds like you are playing lights out. Until St. Louis Ms. Foster take care.

    xoxo
    Stephany

    ReplyDelete