Monday, September 14, 2009

Went to the doc this morning. The big concern was the white blood cell count. She said mine is doing quite good. Low normal is 4700 and mine was 4600. So I should be in the low normal count before very much longer. Everything else checked out fine. I have another appointment with her in 8 weeks for blood work and port flush. In October I have another radiation doc appt at which time I will be handed over to the surgeon. He will then do a analoscopy (something like that) and that will give us the word as to whether the treatment worked. If it done I will need to have checks every 3 months for a while. So for now it is sit and wait. But I plan to stay as busy as possible. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Love to all KTPC

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Your just made that word up "analoscopy". What I want to know is can I use it? On a different note, Rod and Company win a second and third place in the dry red wine division at the Puyallup Fair this year........ ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great for Rod and Company. Yes if you can find an appropriate place to use the word!

    ReplyDelete