Saturday, August 8, 2009

Another day another experience

Yesterday I surprised myself. I wanted Melvin to take me to Bass Pro Shop so I could look/purchase about 4 items. For those of you who have been in the store know it is huge. I thought I would have to sit and direct Melvin but I walked to the back corner of the store and then to the 2nd floor and looked around up there. I then walked to where the car was parked. After that we went to the pharmacy at MSU and the gals have been asking about me so I went in to say hi to them. Then I had my back adjusted because I was having back pain. I did sleep for about a hour in the afternoon but then we went out to Old Chicago for a nice early birthday celebration. Unfortunately when I got up this morning I found out there was more to my back pain.
I had all the symptoms of urinary tract infection. Now my radiation doc has been expecting this because the main question for her is are you peeing ok? So I call the office thinking I will get an oncall doc with it being Saturday, and instead I was told to go to urgent care. So Mel and I head out at 8:30 this morning to urgent care and guess what, I was right. So now I'm on antibiotics for the urinary tract infection. What fun!
I can tell that I have gained some strength so I'm glad about that. I want everything I have to face this next round of chemo.
I hope you are having a good weekend. It was really hot today but it is supposed to be cooler tomorrow and next week. KTPC Look for next weeks adventures! Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment