Thursday, August 20, 2009

I would like to say I am a little bit better but not by much. I am one walking ooz pit. I am really ready for my mouth to get better as there isn't anything I can eat and I hate ensure. I am getting down yogurt and liquid. I am afraid to do dairy because of aggrevating the diarrhea. I know this hasn't been very positive but I wanted to post something at least every other day. Some of you are following so faithfully I'm afraid you will get worried. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Love to all. KTPC

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are correct; worry would be the next logical step for those us that are following your posts, if they stopped. Guess you're stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back on the Internet again, at least for a day or two. The last 2 posts have really been downers for us. We were so hoping that everything would be getting better after the treatments were finished. Hopefully, you have reached the low point and things will start getting better from here.

    We are on the coast of Oregon, heading back to San Diego. We need to be there by the 1st of September. We pray for you and Mel daily and worry about how things are going. We're looking and waiting for happier news.

    Love, June and Ivon

    ReplyDelete