Saturday, August 1, 2009

One more side effect

Hi Everyone,
Just when it seems things are starting to smooth out something else comes up. On Friday, I found some bumps in areas I am not supposed to have bumps. I called the radiation doc and they prescribed me a new (another) med because this is a type of infection. The medicine is scary. The directions are you are supposed to apply it with gloves and double wash your hands. So I'm wondering if I'm going to have any underwear left after using this stuff. I mean will it burn holes in my underwear? Can I expect to be walking around and all of sudden have strings surrounding me? Oh well, I guess I will wait and see on that one.
Hope all of you are having a good weekend. It started out rainy here but is starting to clear up and is supposed to be clear all day tomorrow. Scott and his girl are supposed to come over tomorrow to cook Mel and I dinner. Scott's girl is from a farm and they butchered chickens with Scott kind of helping so he brought us some chickens. But that is another story. Hope you have a good Sunday. KTPC Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. It has been busy around since we came back from vacation. I do want to write and let you know we really appreciated you having us for a visit. Thank you for allow us to take Uncle Melvin (Uncle Mathematics, as he is known in my office) out for a meal as he paid. Did you ask the Doc about your new meds? You can't touch it without gloves and you must wash your hands twice after applying. If it were me, I would be asking....and you want me to apply this where? So much for Nair hair removal creams...........
    This trip was good for us. I only fell once in front of my family, when both of my nephews thought it was a good idea for me to hold them at the same time. When I stooped down to pick up the the second little man, my keens said no and down I when. I only hurt my pride, not like the good old days when I would sneak large amounts of hard liquor out of Uncle Melvin's liquor cabinet and the next day require someone to hold me by my paints as we drove while I barfed out the car door and Aunt Rose would make fun of my as she drove by. Yes, those were the good ol' days........Ken

    ReplyDelete