Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Still slow

I am doing a little better each day. I still am napping 2 hours each day. And very much of anything beyond walking around the house exhausts me. I usually have about 2 hours of bad time which my body adjusts or does something (I won't go into details). I also have some very sore spots that I have to address and are giving me problems in sitting. But I am trying to eat more. Food is more appetizing. I just have to be careful not to overload my stomach because I dearly pay if I do. A full meal for me is a pudding cup filled with a little meat a little veg and some applesauce. This all in one cup. Or I can eat 1/2 of a sandwich. I still have to be very careful of dairy products, which I hate because they have so much protein in them. I need the protein very badly to start rebuilding all the cells that have been killed off.
Melvin is playing golf again so you know I must be doing better or he wouldn't be leaving me. I know this is not much news but actually that is a good thing. I definitely don't want a set back. I hope you all have a nice evening. KTPC Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment