Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I had a pretty good day yesterday. I felt like I could do just a little around the house. Today was different. I don't know if it was because of what I did yesterday or just one of those days. Some days are definitely better than others.
I think part of the problem today was I sat for a longer time than I should have when my pain med was nearing wear off time. I have to kind of plan when I sit. Right now I am semi lying on the couch. Thank goodness for batteries and wireless networking. The radiation doc said I looked like I was doing better but warned me of the future (next week). I did ask about the med that I have to apply with gloves and the nurse said it is a big to do over the fact they want a sterile enviornment. She said I could apply it with my hands just as long as I washed them before and after of course. So evidently it isn't as potent as what the instructions said.
Ken, I enjoyed your comments and memories. Others that read it are going to wonder what kind of family I married into but I declare it is the best. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Hope everyone is having a good week. Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment