Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I can do this I can do this

I am the little engine that could. I can do this I can do this. I hate pain medication. I hate feeling out of control enough that I have to take it. But not being able to sleep or sit or do anything comfortably has promoted to taking pain meds. I am staying strong in that I an not taking any narcotic however, I get such relief from the meds as soon as they start kicking in I fall asleep. The pain meds are allowing me to get this out to you today.
Tomorrow I have blood lab and a visit with the chemo doc. She will decide if the next round will be done at home or at the hospital. I just want to get it over with.
We ended up having a nice day. I kicked Mel out to play golf since it is supposed to rain tomorrow and I have my doc appts. I spent the day on the couch doing more sleeping than anything else. He is so worried about me he doesn't play well. But there is no reason for him to hang and watch me sleep. I can get up and get my water and bites to eat.
I hope all of you are having a good summer and are enjoying this cool July. I wish I could enjoy more of it but I will get my chance another time. Thank you for all the cards. Many of you have been so faithful sending me a card every week or so and I really do appreciate it. KTPC Love to all

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Ms. Rose. Sorry that it has been awhile since I have posted. Sounds like things are progressing. I am praying that you can do you next rounds at home. It is always nice to be home during times such as these. We all sure did miss you at the Am. I have told Pat that I am still just your replacement for the scramble and that if you feel up to playing I will happily bow out. It would mean everything to all of us to see you out there with Pat. Tell Melvin to concentrate on his golf and enjoy. I just know that everything will be okay. Always in my prayers.

    xoxo
    Stephany

    ReplyDelete