Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I had a better day today. I can tell my mouth is starting to heal. It has healed enough that I can carefully eat a few things that I wasn't able 2 days ago.
Mel played golf today. He didn't have a very good golf day but we had a beautiful weather day. I sat on the back patio for over an hour today and caught up on some correspondance. I'm amazed at what I appreciate now over what I did 2 months ago. Just feeling well enough to sit outside versus whether I can make it through 27 holes of golf in one day. Quite a change.
I am still receiving cards from many of you and I do appreciate it. My entry hall table is filled with the cards and I look through them from time to time. I also appreciate the comments in the blog and the email keeping me caught up on what is going on. I miss seeing everyone but I really think it is in my best interest to stay rather isolated until I can get through the worse of all of this. I hope you had a nice of a day as I had. KTPC Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment