Saturday, July 18, 2009

I have toxic waste coming from several orifices of my body. My body is telling me so. I have to double flush the commode and make sure I pick up all kleenexes. I try to be very careful around the dogs. I don't let them lick me or get my kleenexes. How I feel will vary so much from one part of the day to another it's almost funny. This morning I felt pretty good. I felt strong enough to make it over to my chiropracters office and get adjusted. Chemo does bad things to the bodies alignment. Anyway by this afternoon I started to do something and realized I had 20 seconds to get myself in a prone position. I did and was asleep in 30 seconds. Pure exhaustion just comes over me that quick.

Medicines. You should be able to get a trial amount and try them instead of paying $40 or more and realize they aren't doing what they should or they gag you so bad you can't take them. I have decided to hold onto all medicines until after the next round of chemo because you never know....
Caffeine headaches. I haven't had 1 cup of coffee or any kind of caffeine in a week and yet I have not had one headache. Do you think it could be all the wonderful drugs? My body probably said "Caffeine headache? Why should I bother with that when we have all this other stuff to deal with. That's child play." I also haven't had a hormone pill in about 5 days because I can not swallow it. (I can't swallow most things right now). Probably the reason I will start talking and end up crying. So things move on.
Tom (Watson) is my man. I am so happy he is having this opportunity to play well. I will be watching the Open tomorrow intensely. So for all of you locals, lucky enough to be enjoying this great weather I hope it stays this way all summer. I know it's wishful thinking. Hope you have a good Sunday. KTPC Rose

1 comment:

  1. Rose, I have been keeping up with your progress, you are in my thoughts, you are such a positive person I know I will see you in the fairways when you are up to it and I will say to myself again, I wish I could play golf like Rose Foster! I am retired now and have time, if you or Mel could use my help, please don't hesitate to call me! Jean Miles

    ReplyDelete